A WORKSHOP AND Q&A LECTURE SERIES FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
One day she finally grasped that unexpected things were always going to happen in life. And with that she realized the only control she had was how she chose to handle them. So, she made the decision to survive using courage, humor, and grace. She was the Queen of her own life and the choice was hers.” – Kathy Kinney
Hi Lady Bosses! We’re so proud to announce our next Be Free Workshop will be Saturday 6/25 from 11:30am - 1:30pm back at our home at Foster Atlanta. Tickets will be $15 a piece and you can register for them here so get ‘em while you can!
- Building & protecting your brand
- Social media strategy
- Growing a community on social media
- Pricing your work (boundaries, contracts, freelance work pricing, product pricing, package pricing)
- Freelancing: How to do more than just survive
- What she wishes she'd known when she first started her business
Jenn has been featured in publications like Design*Sponge, Pottery Barn, Jezebel and Style Me Pretty. Her impressive client list includes French Connection, The Home Depot, Passion City Church, and Pure Barre.
Seating is limited at this event so grab a friend, get your tickets, and we’ll see you June 25th. And if you’re interested in sponsoring our event, hit us up here!